SUPER EASY HEMP MILK RECIPE
I am not kidding when I write it is not just easy, but SUPER easy. And to think, I thought making almond milk was! Well, truth be told, I still think it is BUT -- making hemp milk kinda puts it to shame with taking not more than 5 minutes to make, all the while STILL packed with SO much delicious creamy goodness in every sip.
HOMEMADE HEMP MILK
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 4 cups purified water
- 1-2 pitted dates
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 dash of nutmeg
- 1 dash of celtic or himalayan salt
OPTIONAL TO ADD :
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of cacao powder to make it more like a chocolate milk
1. Place hemp seeds, water, cinnamon, salt & dates (and any additional optional items) in a high-speed blender.
2. Blend for at least a minute or two, or until everything is well blended.
3. Pour into a glass container (I personally love using mason jars) & store in fridge for up to 5 days!
4. Be sure to give the container it's in a good shake before serving & is best enjoyed served cold.
>> SIDE NOTE : We tend to drink a lot of plant-based milks in our home, so I always double the recipe above to make extra!
Stay sane & healthy,
Back to all posts